Now you can flash Stock ROM or Original ROM without Odin or any PC! This method is the easiest and very useful for who keep switching the ROM!
Flashing Instructions :
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract ClockworkMod.zip and Move to /SDcard
3. You’ll get a folder and 2 files: Backup, Desktop.jpg, Thumbs.db
4. In backup folder, you’ll get a folder: DDLE1.
5. In DDLE1 folder, you’ll get these files: Nandroid.rsf.tar, System.rfs.tar, Cache.rfs.tar etc.
6. Switch off your phone.
7. Boot your phone in ClockworkMod Recovery.
8. Wipe data & cache partition.
9. Select Backup & restore.
10. Select Restore (not advanced restore).
11. Select DDLE1.
12. Select Confirm-restore DDLE1.
13. Flashing wil start and may take upto 10 minutes. Do not remove battery, SD Card or anything.
14. When you get the message Restore complete, select Reboot system now.
15. Phone will restart & first boot may take upto 10 minutes.
Stock ROM flashed!
Note : This method is only implemented if you are able to go in ClockworkMod Recovery, if CWM is not opening then use Odin.
Copy paste this link into new tab url : http://j.gs/3133604/flashing