This day, you little robot that allows us to customize our phones at levels never experienced before! Your open and easygoing approach to modding the heck out of the interface is a godsend for indulging each and every whim we might have about the way our daily staple apps should look and behave.
The ability to swap the on-screen keyboard is a big part of that open experience, and developers have come with some of the best ideas in the industry to improve the challenging life of the virtual typist that we all are. Innovative input methods are pushing the concept boundaries, allowing you to reach levels of typing speed and precision attributed only to ergonomic physical keyboards before, and often surpassing them. We’ve rounded up a few of the best on-screen keyboards available for Android, to facilitate your search for the one and only keyboard that will suit your current needs best.
4apk will selection best one from all keyboard apps on Googleplay, it’s a Smartkeyboard pro, why? Because this apps is symple and can make autotext like OS Blackberry. Okay, How to use this Smartkeyboard Pro? Step by step for you :
3. Select text Backup/Restore from SDcard, Select Backup from SDcard
4. Go to file Galerry, Delete Backup.Zip on Smartkeyboardpro folder, And Move Backup.Zip after your download.
5. Go back to MENU – SETTING – LOCAL & TEXT – SETTING Smartkeyboard pro – BACKUP/RESTORE From SDcard In here you select RESTORE from SDcard
6. Go to NEW MESSAGE long tap and select Input metode, tap or use Smartkeyboard pro, Look image :
7. Enjoy. To see your Autotext, Go to SETTING SMARTKEYBOARDPRO – AUTOTEXT, Edit or word if you wont.